Anysize Rail Guide System Allows for Additional Case Sizes
OEM Processing manufacturer AMT is pleased to announce the release of their new Case Anysize positioner. The Anysize positioner is designed for case conveyors needing to accommodate larger packages, such as in the beverage market and/or to meet export sales requirements as a customer’s business grows.
The Case Anysize positioner can be retrofitted to existing conveyor systems at low cost. The system is reliable and robust with a minimum of moving parts. Over 100,000 units have been installed with no reported failures.
Case Anysize positioner: features
- Infinite pneumatic guide rail positioning, stroke length of 4"'
- Accuracy to +/- 5mm
- "Set and Forget" touch screen controls, future packages added on screen
- True automatic, full radius turns. No change parts
- Easy to retrofit on existing lines on ANY conveyor manufacturer
- Robust and maintenance free
- More reliable, easier to setup and less energy consumption than electrical stepper/servo systems
- Proven track record
- U.S. Patents 8,132,665:8,347,920: European patents pending