Featured Manufacturer: Nook Industries
Nook Industries is a global leader with years of experience designing, engineering and manufacturing high quality linear motion systems and solutions. Founded in 1969, Nook Industries continues to provide the same exceptional quality service today, with a greater expansion of customized system solutions.
The Nook Industries' Advantage
- Complete engineering, design, analysis and manufacturing capabilities in one facility
- Most comprehensive selection of integrated linear motion components in the industry
- Veteran-owned small business
- ISO 9001-2008 Certified
- Precision Thread Rolling: Regular production ¼" – 6" diameter, ability to roll up to 14" diameter
- In-house ability to heat treat solid and hollow ball screws and linear shafting
- Only manufacturer in the industry with onsite die design, manufacturing and control
- Precision Measurement Equipment
Nook products are used by companies serving a wide range of industries including: military/defense, aerospace, communications, electronics, semiconductor, medical/diagnostic, automotive, transportation/tire, metal processing, chemical, food/beverage, forestry, packaging, paper, factory automation, tooling/fixturing, converting and instrumentation/analysis. Whether you need a bevel screw jack to a food grade actuator, Nook Industries has you covered.
Nook Products from OEM
OEM Industrial has all product lines from Nook Industries in stock, including programmable actuators, stepper motors, sensor systems, bevel screw jacks, worm gear screw jacks, and more! OEM Industrial has all standard profiles in stock. However, upon request, Nook Industries will create custom linear motion systems and guidence systems.